HOW TO LISTEN
You can listen right here on thebear.live! The station should automatically start when you load the website, but if it doesn’t click the play button on the Bear head logo at the bottom of the screen.
We are listed on TuneIn, with easy access on the TuneIn app, or any of your smart speakers.
Just ask your smart speaker: “play The Bear on TuneIn”.
Please note that some smart speakers may not respond to the above voice command as our station has just been listed – we will update this page further once we have an update – for now you can search for us on the TuneIn app or go to https://tunein.com/radio/The-Bear-s288444/ and ask it to play on your speaker of choice.
We are also listed on the Get Me Radio directory, which you can get on any of the following devices:
- Alexa – say “Alexa, Enable Get Me Radio” to install (or click here). Then just say “Alexa, ask Get Me Radio to play The Bear”
- Google Home – install the Get Me Radio skill (link here). Then just say “Hey Google, talk to Get Me Radio” It will ask you what station you want, so tell it you want to listen to The Bear!
- Android – download the Get Me Radio App from the Google Play Store (link here) and search for The Bear.
- iOS – download the Get Me Radio App from the Apple App Store (link here) and search for The Bear.
- Apple TV – download the Get Me Radio App on your Android TV device (or click here) and search for The Bear.
- Fire TV – download the Get Me Radio App from the Fire TV store (link here) and search for The Bear.
- Android TV – download the Get Me Radio App on your Android TV device (or click here) and search for The Bear.
- Roku – download the Get Me Radio App on your Roku device (or click here) and search for The Bear.
If you’re struggling to find us on TuneIn via your Sonos then you can add us to your Sonos system by following the below guides. Please note you will need Radio by TuneIn added to your Sonos system in order for this to work.
Using the Sonos App for iOS or Android:
- From the Browse tab, select Radio by TuneIn
- Tap My Radio Stations
- Tap the three dots in the top right and tap Add New Radio Station
- Enter the Streaming URL (https://streaming.radio.co/s17686b0ec/listen) and Station Name and tap OK
Using the Sonos App for Mac or PC:
- Select Manage and Add Radio Station.
- Paste in the streaming URL (https://streaming.radio.co/s17686b0ec/listen), and type in the name of the station.
- From the Sonos music menu, navigate to Radio by TuneIn > My Radio Stations where the newly added station will be listed.
On a Mac, the “Manage” menu can be found in the toolbar in the top left corner of the screen. On a PC, the “Manage” menu is found at the top left of the Sonos application.
Missed your favourite homegrown show on The Bear? Fear not, there is a way you can listen back to some of our Bear exclusive shows. Some of our presenters upload their shows to their own Mixcloud, and we now have our own Mixcloud account so you can listen back at any time.
For links to all available previous episodes check out our Listen Again page.